Welcome

Just would like to welcome you to my blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

Writer's Block

It is hard coming up with things to say. I've always been a good listener and reader but never a talker or writer. This could be a bad thing for a blog or blogger. I try to look back at whats happening or happened in my life to get some ideas. Using your own experiences are a very healthy and helpful way to express yourself. This is a good way to talk to yourself with out looking crazy in public. This is your platform your stage let yourself shine. I can't believe how much my shyness comes out even while blogging. Hopefully the more I blog the more I'll come out of my shell. I don't want to change the fact that I'm a good listener and reader. I want to also add good talker and writer. Through this I will eventually defeat writer's block.

No comments:

Post a Comment